If you are looking for affordable VPN for your iPhone, click here to visit HMA VPN. It costs $7/month for unlimited usage.
Setting up VPN for iPhone is pretty easy. Apple iPhone comes with VPN support so you can connect most VPNs through your iPhone without any difficulty. The following is a step by step guide to connect with a VPN through your iPhone.
- Sign up for an account with a VPN provider. one of the most recommended and affordable VPN is HMA VPN, at $7/month you can use it for multiple devices like your iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
- HMA will give you login information like IP address, username and password. Make sure the account is L2TP, PPTP or IPSec. OpenVPN is not supported in iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings app, select General > Network > VPN > Add VPN Configuration
- Enter the information you got from HMA
Now the basic configuration is done. Now you have the option to turn on/off VPN when needed. Make sure you see the VPN on top if you are surfing for secured information from a public environment.
What are the Benefits of having VPN for iPhone?
You may watch Netflix on iPhone outside the US when you connect through the VPN server of the United States
- You may make secure but cheap overseas call with Skype over VPN
- You may unblock access to Facebook and Twitter if you are physically located in China.
- You may even listen to Last.fm or Pandora when you are travelling aboard
- Hope you find the VPN for iPhone information useful.